Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WTH?

So I got about 7 hours of sleep last night -- certainly not bad for working the EMEA shift -- but today I feel as drained as if I got 2.  That might have been the reason for my mood this morning, but man I'm just now starting to climb out of a 4-hour deep depression.  I had a conference call first thing in the morning, like I knew I would, but then the depression just took me.  No joke, I played Frightened Rabbit's "Poke" on repeat for about an hour and I'm STILL listening to the rest of the album now.  WTH?!?  Earlier I had a sudden wave of neediness for human interaction, for company.  I still feel like leaving right now, driving straight over to Deanna's place and climbing into bed next to her and Naomi, in that dark, quiet room where the curtains blot out the sunlight so well.

I have no idea why I feel like this right now.  I've been eating responsibly this week, working out, getting all my work done at my job...  What gives?  I have a feeling this is a continuation of Monday's post; I think I feel some major guilt for falling back into the negative parts of life so easily.  I do want to give up drinking and smoking -- at least to the degree that I've partaken in lately -- and I'm sure that will make me feel better.  But I mean geeze I haven't felt this depressed in a long time.

Ugh I have so much more to elaborate on but my lunch is over now.  I have to get back to work.  Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...