Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bleh

It's getting harder and harder to leave the company of my sisters. I fear becoming co-dependent (again) but it feels so good to be around family and laugh. I shouldn't feel reserved when I'm enjoying myself and others.

But anyway, had a fun time with the fam at Ryan's housewarming party last night. I've got to get back to a good routine, though. I stopped tithing a few weeks ago, I've been eating like crazy, I've lost a sense of a real sleeping schedule and I'm just all around in a slacked state. Ugh plus I'm supposed to be seen in a bathing suit next week and the week after. So there's some great motivation right there! Anyway, I'm sandwiched between Deanna and Bobi again and plan on getting some good sleep. Goodnight and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...