Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Remember!

Man I totally forgot about the idea of taking the high road!  Every time I see Kevin I hold my breath waiting for an apology or some show of regret, and I always end up leaving agitated with my nerves shot because I don't know how to pretend to be mad at someone!  Every now and then I think about having a real sit-down with him to clear the air but I fear that no matter how well-intended my ideas are, approaching the situation will only stir the pot, so to speak.  It truly causes me great unhappiness imagining him wrapped up in his own ill thoughts, feeling completely justified for lashing out at me and my family and still refusing to apologize for it (at least to me).

So I remain melancholy, in prayer, waiting for my reciprocity.

But a-HA!  I have forgotten about the old road adage!  How could I?!  Remembering now how being the bigger person is the reward, I already feel better!

Once again, Kevin: I pray your heart is truly softened by God's touch and you find a way to forgive yourself of this and all wrong-doings to God's people.  I pray I find a way to forgive you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...