Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Read My Recent Blogs

...and now I have no idea what to write about!  Freelance Whales is my soundtrack tonight, I'm on my second beer and I've already aired my apartment out from the smell of pot, but I now I'm stuck!  I was of course going to write some self-realization piece but then I came across my old blogs and now I'm not sure if I'm feeling quizzical or just plain silly.  I cannot seem to write a blog to save my life.  In some way I always seem to sound so...constipated!  (LOL that's probably proof right there.)

Anyway, I keep remembering and forgetting my point.  I feel less tense.  Not just today but the past week now.  I think Pastor Scott's...oh wait that was Chris leading that service.  Nice one Chris!  He has gotten so much better in the past couple of years.   :D
So yeah he preached about remembering to have a soft heart -- like a child's -- in order to keep a healthy mind. Kids are new to this world, so they have a lot of patience and humility (well, they should at least).  So perhaps if we, as adults, can keep that fresh mindset, we'll have an easier time with the ups and downs in life.  Lately I've been forgetting to think about the week's sermon, so I made sure to think about this one as often as I could.  And I have!...mostly.  I've been calming my anger and my attitude this week and although it is a lot of work, I do feel...softer.

:)  Hm good.

I still think about work every night and every weekend...on a semi-hourly basis.  Maybe I need to work longer/later?  Ugh oh well, don't want to think about it right now.

So what else to write about?  It'd be a good night for the bridge tonight, but I'm too tired/lazy.

Oh dude I finally talked to Yanel.  Not sure if I've been writing about that, but yeah the fact that Nathan and I messed around really bothered Yanel.  She of course handled that situation with poise and heart, but not before giving it a good week or two to mull it over.  I'm so very blessed to have such a conscientious friend.  I just sent her a funny text right now.  I love her.  But yeah that was not a fun conversation at all.  I can honestly say I am just sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly slightly surprised that she took it that hard.  As for everything else, she should've said exactly what she said.  I'm glad she was honest with me and I'm glad I have so much to learn from all that.  Definitely a good lesson there.

Ho hum.  What next?  Deanna should be here soon.  And with cigarettes.  Bad girl.  I'm smoking with her.  BAD BOY!  But yeah.  I want a cigarette and chocolate.  So healthy.

Alright bye lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...