Friday, February 5, 2010

New Thoughts

So I totally planned on coming home and writing this sobby blog about how broken I am (seriously I was going to title it I Am A Broken Man) but I'm feeling better now.  It just may be the endorphins from the workout (best workout this week -- FINALLY!) but I really don't feel like being sad right now.  I saw Deanna and she looks great.  She seems to be doing better as well since she got to see Dr. Lundy on Tuesday.

Deanna continuously fills me with inspiration, but what I find absolutely peculiar about that is 1) she has no idea when she's doing it, and 2) it's always so unexpected when it happens.  No joke.  For example, she got the Assistant Manager position at her work and totally lit a fire under me to go for the Sup position at my work.  Go Deanna.

But hey let's not forget why we're here, shan't we?  Alright so yes I'm feeling better already, but there is much I have to work through.  Aside from working the London shift this week, I've had almost no contact with my friends or family, save Michael (who I only just met last Friday).  Before I can return to what they would call my normal self, I really need to get through everything.

Figure it out, Jesse.  Build your faith, see through the world's veil, live for yourself and not for anybody else.  Yeah that last one might as well be something from a fortune cookie.  I don't know if I'll ever stop being so aware of myself and of others, but perhaps I can learn to adjust to that mindset.  In fact, that's what I'm already learning this week: For whatever reason, life is changing rapidly this year, so I must learn to adapt like most other responsible adults.

Ok, time to be responsible and do my laundry.  Wish I could go hang out at Restitution today.    :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...